Saturday, February 18, 2012

Happy Half Birthday Tyler! A Memorable Photo Post

2.5 years old already... I know it's cliche, but where has the time gone?! In one way I can't believe he's this old and in another, I can't believe he's only this old. Happy half birthday Tyler "Bean"!

6 Months


"When you have brought up kids, there are memories you store directly in your tear ducts"
~Robert Brault



18 Months



"Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body"
~Elizabeth Stone


30 months



"It's not only children who grow. Parents do too. As much as we watch to see what our children do with their lives, they are watching to see what we do with ours. I can't tell my children to reach for the sun. All I can do is reach for it, myself."
~Joyce Maynard

No comments:

Post a Comment